Climbing nevado Alpamayo
This mountain is one of the main attractions of the Cordillera Blanca; and is considered by many as one of the most beautiful mountains in the world and is the dream of all mountaineers.
South-west wall, Ferrari route
Day 1: Huaraz (3100 m) – Cashapampa (2900 m) – Llamacorral (3760m)
Duration: 3 hours (by transport from Huaraz), 4 – 5 hours approx. (walking time).
Day 2: Llamacorral - Laguna Jatuncocha - Arhuaycocha Valley - Alpamayo Base Camp (4600m).
Duration: 5 – 6 hours approx.
Day 3: Alpamayo Base Camp (4600 m) – Moraine camp – High camp Alpamayo (5300 m).
Duration: 6 – 7 hours approx.
Day 4: Alpamayo High camp (5300 m) – Alpamayo Summit (5947m) – Base Camp.
Duration: 10 – 12 horas aprox
Day 5: Base Camp Alpamayo (4600m) – Santa Cruz Valley – Llamacorral (3760m)
Duration: 4 – 5 hours approx.
Day 6: Llamacorral (3760m) - Cashapampa (2900m) - Huaraz.
Duration: 3 – 4 hours approx. (walking time) 3 hours (by transport)
Our Services Include:
Our services do not Include:
- Private transportation to/from your hotel.
- Mountain guide UIAGM, Cook and Porters.
- Donkeys and Donkey drivers (the amount depends of the group size).
- Complete meals during the expedition (Good and varied food, vegetarian option).
- Camping equipment (tents, tables, chairs, kitchen equipment, Etc.).
- Huascarán National Park Entry ticket fee.
- First aid kit.
- Sleeping bag.
- Personal climbing equipment.
- Breakfast on the first day and dinner on the last day.
- Extra meals or drinks in the villages.
- Tips (optional)