Climbing nevado Artesonraju
The logic of the routes in this mountain in the middle of a perfect pyramid between 6000 m. Artesonraju makes a mountain of great satisfaction as a goal in the Cordillera Blanca.
South Wall, Shrenckenbah route
Day 01: Huaraz - Paron – Base Camp (4500m)
Duration: 3 hours (by transport), 4 a 5 hours approx. (Walking to base camp)
Day 02: Base Camp - High camp (5200m)
Duration: 4 hours approx.
Day 03: High camp - Artezonraju Summit (6025m)
Duration: 7 a 8 hours approx.
Day 04: High camp - Huaraz.
Duration: 3 hours approx. (walking time), 3 hours (transportation to Huaraz)
Our Services Include:
Our services do not Include:
- Private transportation to/from your hotel.
- Mountain guide UIAGM, Cook and Porters.
- Donkeys and Donkey drivers (the amount depends of the group size).
- Complete meals during the expedition (Good and varied food, vegetarian option).
- Camping equipment (tents, tables, chairs, kitchen equipment, Etc.).
- Huascarán National Park Entry ticket fee.
- First aid kit.
- Sleeping bag.
- Personal climbing equipment.
- Breakfast on the first day and dinner on the last day.
- Extra meals or drinks in the villages.
- Tips (optional)