Climbing nevado Copa
This mountain is technically considered the easiest of the 6000 of the Cordillera Blanca. Its name is due to the massive shape that forms the glacier seen from Huaraz.
Day 01: Huaraz – Vicos (3100 m) – Legiacocha Base Camp (4700 m)
Duration: 2 hours approx. (by transport), 4 a 5 hours approx. (walking time)
Day 02: Base Camp Legiacocha – High camp (5200 m)
Duration: 4 hours approx.
Day 03: High camp – Copa Summit (6188 m) - Base Camp
Duration: 6 hours approx.
Day 04: Base Camp - Vicos - Huaraz
Duration: 4 hours approx. (walking time), 2 hours approx. (by transport)
Our Services Include:
Our services do not Include:
- Private transportation to/from your hotel.
- Mountain guide UIAGM, Cook and Porters.
- Donkeys and Donkey drivers (the amount depends of the group size).
- Complete meals during the expedition (Good and varied food, vegetarian option).
- Camping equipment (tents, tables, chairs, kitchen equipment, Etc.).
- Huascarán National Park Entry ticket fee.
- First aid kit.
- Sleeping bag.
- Personal climbing equipment.
- Breakfast on the first day and dinner on the last day.
- Extra meals or drinks in the villages.
- Tips (optional)