Climbing nevado Huascaran Sur
It is the highest mountain in the Cordillera Blanca and the summit most desired by mountaineers; the slope that must be overcome from the last village to the summit is almost 4000 meters and therefore requires good training and good acclimatization.
Normal Route (Garganta)
PD + AD
Day 1: Huaraz - Pueblo de Musho - Caminata a Base Camp
Duration: 2 hours (by transport), Caminata (3 hours approx.)
Day 2: Base Camp - High camp 1 (5260 m)
Duration: 5 hours approx.
Day 3: High camp 1 - High camp 2 (6000 m)
Duration: 6 hours approx.
Day 4: Campo 2 - Huascaran South Summit (6768 m) - Campo 2
Duration: 11 hours
Day 5: Campo 2 - Base Camp
Duration: 7 hours
Day 6: Base Camp - Pueblo Musho - Huaraz
Duration: 3 hours (walking time), 2 hours (transportation to Huaraz)
Our Services Include:
Our services do not Include:
- Private transportation to/from your hotel.
- Mountain guide UIAGM, Cook and Porters.
- Donkeys and Donkey drivers (the amount depends of the group size).
- Complete meals during the expedition (Good and varied food, vegetarian option).
- Camping equipment (tents, tables, chairs, kitchen equipment, Etc.).
- Huascarán National Park Entry ticket fee.
- First aid kit.
- Sleeping bag.
- Personal climbing equipment.
- Breakfast on the first day and dinner on the last day.
- Extra meals or drinks in the villages.
- Tips (optional)