Climbing nevado Ishinca
On the ridge that culminates the Ishinca valley one of the five miles most accessible of the Cordillera Blanca appears, at the foot of this mountain there is also a Refuge with the same name.
Day 01: Huaraz - Pashpa - Base Camp (4350m)
Duration: 1 hora aprox. (by transport), 4 hours approx. (walking time)
Day 02: Base Camp - Ishinca Summit (5530 m) - Base Camp
Day 03: Base Camp - Huaraz
Duration: 2 hours approx. (walking time), 1 hora aprox. (by transport)
Our Services Include:
Our services do not Include:
- Private transportation to/from your hotel.
- Mountain guide UIAGM, Cook and Porters.
- Donkeys and Donkey drivers (the amount depends of the group size).
- Complete meals during the expedition (Good and varied food, vegetarian option).
- Camping equipment (tents, tables, chairs, kitchen equipment, Etc.).
- Huascarán National Park Entry ticket fee.
- First aid kit.
- Sleeping bag.
- Personal climbing equipment.
- Breakfast on the first day and dinner on the last day.
- Extra meals or drinks in the villages.
- Tips (optional)