Climbing nevado Pisco
This mountain is one of the summits of the Cordillera Blanca most frequented by mountaineers and represents the first goal of acclimatization in the Cordillera Blanca. You can climb from the Refuge Peru
Day 1: Huaraz (3100 m) - Cebollapampa (3900 m) - Base Camp Pisco (4600 m)
Duration: 3 hours (by transport), 3 hours (walking time)
Day 2: Base Camp – Pisco Summit (5752 m) – Base Camp (4600 m)
Duration: 8 hours approx.
Day 3: Base Camp (4600 m) – Cebollapampa (3900 m) - Huaraz
Duration: 3 hours (walking time), 3 hours (by transport)
Our Services Include:
Our services do not Include:
- Private transportation to/from your hotel.
- Mountain guide UIAGM, Cook and Porters.
- Donkeys and Donkey drivers (the amount depends of the group size).
- Complete meals during the expedition (Good and varied food, vegetarian option).
- Camping equipment (tents, tables, chairs, kitchen equipment, Etc.).
- Huascarán National Park Entry ticket fee.
- First aid kit.
- Sleeping bag.
- Personal climbing equipment.
- Breakfast on the first day and dinner on the last day.
- Extra meals or drinks in the villages.
- Tips (optional)