Climbing nevado Quitaraju
After having climbed the south west channel of Alpamayo, many cordadas take the opportunity to climb this snowy mountain located just in front.
Northwest Wall, Cotter route
Day 01: Huaraz - Cashapampa (2800 m) - Llamacoral (3750 m)
Duration: 3 hours (by transport from Huaraz), 4 – 5 hours approx. (walking time).
Day 02: Llamacoral - Base Camp (4250 m)
Duration: 5hrs aprox.
Day 03: Base Camp - High camp (5450 m)
Day 04: High camp - Quitaraju Summit (6040 m) – High camp
Duration: 6 a 7 hours approx. (Optional: you can go down to Base Camp).
Day 05: High camp - Base Camp
Duration: 4 a 5 hours approx.
Day 06: Base Camp - Cashapampa – Huaraz
Duration: 4 - 5 hours approx. (walking time) 3 hours (transportation to Huaraz)
Our Services Include:
Our services do not Include:
- Private transportation to/from your hotel.
- Mountain guide UIAGM, Cook and Porters.
- Donkeys and Donkey drivers (the amount depends of the group size).
- Complete meals during the expedition (Good and varied food, vegetarian option).
- Camping equipment (tents, tables, chairs, kitchen equipment, Etc.).
- Huascarán National Park Entry ticket fee.
- First aid kit.
- Sleeping bag.
- Personal climbing equipment.
- Breakfast on the first day and dinner on the last day.
- Extra meals or drinks in the villages.
- Tips (optional)