Climbing nevado Ranrapalca
For to climb this mountain you can use the Ishinca refuge in the Base Camp or the Longoni bivouac 5000 m. The name Ranra means rocky terrain and Pallcha terrain with multiple peaks.
North Ridge, Dionisi route
Day 01: Huaraz – Pashpa (Cochapampa) - Base Camp Ishinca (4350 m)
Duration: 1 hora aprox. (by transport), 4 hours approx. (walking time)
Day 02: Base Camp - High camp (5200 m)
Duration: 4 hours approx.
Day 03: High camp – Ranrapalca Summit (6162 m) - Base Camp
Day 04: Base Camp - Pashpa (Cochapampa) - Huaraz
Duration: 3 hours approx. (walking time), 1 hora aprox. (by transport)
Our Services Include:
Our services do not Include:
- Private transportation to/from your hotel.
- Mountain guide UIAGM, Cook and Porters.
- Donkeys and Donkey drivers (the amount depends of the group size).
- Complete meals during the expedition (Good and varied food, vegetarian option).
- Camping equipment (tents, tables, chairs, kitchen equipment, Etc.).
- Huascarán National Park Entry ticket fee.
- First aid kit.
- Sleeping bag.
- Personal climbing equipment.
- Breakfast on the first day and dinner on the last day.
- Extra meals or drinks in the villages.
- Tips (optional)