Climbing nevado Urus East
Located in the valley of Ishinca, the refuge Ishinca 4390 m. This easily accessible mountain can be a good start to training to try more demanding climbs.
South Ridge, Normal route
Day 01: Huaraz - Pashpa (Cochapampa) - Base Camp (4350 m)
Duration: 1 hora aprox. (by transport), 4 hours approx. (walking time)
Day 02: Base Camp - Cumbre de Urus (5420 m) - Base Camp
Duration: 5 hours approx.
Day 03: Base Camp – Pashpa (Cochapampa) - Huaraz
Duration: 3 hours approx. (walking time), 1 hora aprox. (by transport)
Our Services Include:
Our services do not Include:
- Private transportation to/from your hotel.
- Mountain guide UIAGM, Cook and Porters.
- Donkeys and Donkey drivers (the amount depends of the group size).
- Complete meals during the expedition (Good and varied food, vegetarian option).
- Camping equipment (tents, tables, chairs, kitchen equipment, Etc.).
- Huascarán National Park Entry ticket fee.
- First aid kit.
- Sleeping bag.
- Personal climbing equipment.
- Breakfast on the first day and dinner on the last day.
- Extra meals or drinks in the villages.
- Tips (optional)