Climbing nevado Vallunaraju
This mountain can be seen from any street of Huaraz; They are famous for their two peaks, the north the highest and the south.
Vallunaraju in the Quechua language means "Ice that can be cut" is one of the most besieged mountains of the Cordillera Blanca due to its rapid access and proximity to the city of Huaraz.
Day 1: Huaraz – Llaca Valley (4200 m) - Moraine Camp (4600 m)
Duration: 2 1/2 h. (by trasport), 4 hours (walking time)
Day 2: Moraine Camp - Vallunaraju Summit (5675 m) - Moraine Camp
Duration: 7 hours approx.
Day 3: Moraine Camp - Llaca Valley (4200 m) – Huaraz (3100 m).
Duration: 2 hours (walking time), 2 1/2 (by transport)
Our Services Include:
Our services do not Include:
- Private transportation to/from your hotel.
- Mountain guide UIAGM, Cook and Porters.
- Donkeys and Donkey drivers (the amount depends of the group size).
- Complete meals during the expedition (Good and varied food, vegetarian option).
- Camping equipment (tents, tables, chairs, kitchen equipment, Etc.).
- Huascarán National Park Entry ticket fee.
- First aid kit.
- Sleeping bag.
- Personal climbing equipment.
- Breakfast on the first day and dinner on the last day.
- Extra meals or drinks in the villages.
- Tips (optional)