Climbing nevado Yanapaccha
Yanapaccha is located in the Llanganuco Valley adjacent to Pisco; but it is much less known and less frequented by climbers.
Day 01: Huaraz – KM 42 - Moraine Camp (5000m)
Duration: 3 ½ aprox. (by transport), 4 hours (walking time)
Day 02: Moraine Camp – Yanapaccha Summit (5460 m) - Moraine Camp (5000 m) – KM 42 - Huaraz
Duration: 5 to 6 hours approx., 3 ½ aprox. (transportation to Huaraz)
Our Services Include:
Our services do not Include:
- Private transportation to/from your hotel.
- Mountain guide UIAGM, Cook and Porters.
- Donkeys and Donkey drivers (the amount depends of the group size).
- Complete meals during the expedition (Good and varied food, vegetarian option).
- Camping equipment (tents, tables, chairs, kitchen equipment, Etc.).
- Huascarán National Park Entry ticket fee.
- First aid kit.
- Sleeping bag.
- Personal climbing equipment.
- Breakfast on the first day and dinner on the last day.
- Extra meals or drinks in the villages.
- Tips (optional)