Olleros - Chavin
Trekking Olleros - Chavín is one of the most beautiful and magical routes of the Cordillera Blanca where the hiking trail is through an ancient pre Inca route.
You can also see some mountains of the Cordillera Blanca and the last day a visit to the archaeological center of Chavín.
4700 m (Yanashallash Pass)
Day 1: Huaraz - Canrey Chico - Sacracancha (4080m)
Transfer by private transport to Canrey Chico here we start with our walk to the camp Sacracancha 4080 m.
» Walking Time: 4 hours approx.
» Camping: Sacracancha (4080m)
Day 2: Sacracancha - Paso Yanashallash (4700 m) – Shongo
This day the hike is ascending towards the highest point of the hike the Yanashallash pass from this point we will have an impressive view of the Shongo ravine.
» Walking Time: 6 a 7 hours approx.
» Camping: Shongo (4088 m)
Day 3: Shongo (4088m) - Chavin - Huaraz
The last day trekking will be very easy to the town of Jato where our transport awaits us to move to Chavin where we will have a visit to the archaeological site and later return to Huaraz.
» Walking Time: 3 a 4 hours approx.
Our Services Include:
Our services do not Include:
- private transport from/to your hotel.
- Camping and kitchen equipment, food utensils.
- Varied food option for vegetarians.
- Certified trekking guide (English or Spanish) other language by request.
- Donkeys and donkey drivers for equipment transfer. Approx. 10 Kg per person.
- Emergency horse.
- Tent for 3-4 seasons (2 people per tent).
- Bath tent.
- First aid kit.
- All entrance fees to the Huascarán National Park.
- Sleeping bag.
- Personal trekking equipment.
- Breakfast on the first day and dinner on the last day.
- Extra meals or drinks in the villages.
- Tips (optional)